“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Be yourself, but the best version of yourself you can be.
- Smile to strangers.
- Let people leave your presence feeling like they’ve been blessed simply by knowing you.
- Behave in a way where people feel more hopeful and positive just being around you.
- Give more sincere compliments. They are free and uplifting!
- Always verbalize your appreciation for someone. If it’s just in your mind, it only benefits you. If you share it, it benefits everyone.
- People are always surprised when you do something for them and expect nothing in return. The norm is selfish gain. Be the pleasant surprise in someone’s world.
- Hug people more.
- Hug people longer. Touch is healing.
- Laugh at life. Laugh at yourself. Use every opportunity with friends to find things to laugh about.
- Forgive people.
- Live a peaceable life.
- When your body is there, make sure your mind is there too.
- Be fully present, and give people your focused attention.
- I’m convinced people either act out of fear or love in most, if not all situations. Choose to act out of love.
- Look deeply into the eyes of your beloved. Let your goo-goo eyes do all the talking.
- Always give people the benefit of the doubt.
- Don’t let past hurts give you license to unfairly judge the new person in your life. They deserve a clean slate when they’ve done nothing wrong.
- Let kindness be evident in all your actions.
- Kiss him/her and remember the excitement of the first time it ever happened.
- Create a little bit of heaven on earth.
- Remember, love is all we really want and need.
- Choose to love daily.
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Peace begins with a smile.
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Don’t use people and love things. Love people and use things. -Rick Warren
Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.