October 4th, 2007 by vegetarianqt
I still believe…
- The greatest thing you can learn in life is to love and be loved in return.
- Sex isn’t just a physical act. It means two souls becoming one.
- You can be sexy without looking like a pussycat doll.
- In the power of femininity.
- In guys making the first move.
- The guy I’m waiting for is out there looking for me.
- Crazy Bridget Jones-esque girls like me can be loved even with our insecurities and absurd over-analyzing tendencies.
- In respecting yourself by guarding your heart from being stolen by the undeserving.
- In country love song lyrics.
- In Carrie Bradshaw’s last words, “…relationships: There are those that open you up to something new and exotic. Those that are old and familiar. Those that bring up lots of questions. Those that bring you somewhere unexpected. Those that bring you far from where you started. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.”