Who is this alpha male we speak of? Think more Jon Hamm from Mad Men and less Paul Rudd in I Love You, Man. This guy’s in demand. He’s self assured. He has male friends. He knows how to pick up a tool in the garage. He actually enjoys working. Move over metrosexuals and slackers. This is the man we want.
I saw this poll on Cosmo Magazine and thought it was worthy of sharing! It reminds me about this post I wrote: What a Man Can Apply to Relationships Based on His Relationship with His Dog
Now for the poll results!
What women appreciate most about the alpha male:
He knows what he wants and goes after it.
The look that screams alpha male, according to Cosmo’s online survey?
A perfectly tailored suit.
The trait or traits a woman says guys need most to achieve alpha male status?
Confidence and charisma.
More appealing traits of an alpha male?
- He would never back down from a fight.
- He charms you…and your entire table of friends.
- He makes you feel like the only woman on earth.
- He is resourceful and isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty, which helps him come out on top no matter how bad things get.
- He isn’t a wuss who runs from trouble. He has your back.
- He’s the one who’ll help you out of a tough spot.
The thing women love most of all????
“Being with an ubermasculine type makes women feel more feminine and sexy by contrast.”
Listen up guys! 74% of women polled want to date this alpha male!